Agile companies – are you one of them?
Whenever we use the term Agile, we’re not just talking about a method. Agile companies also believe and act in agile ways. Teams communicate more openly, and information spreads faster than ever. Innovative, marketable products are developed this way. Companies emerge from their traditional inertia with this approach.
Agile companies – briefly explained
Agile allows innovators far more freedom in how they work, act, and decide. In this case, anarchy is not in play. The company is not experiencing anarchy. On the contrary – a structured process prevails but is determined by the self-guided decisions of the team. This enables the development of innovations. Agile bases its success on collective skills and quick reaction times to market changes.
Agile enterprises – a summary
What distinguishes agile companies?
- An agile organization is based on leveled hierarchies rather than top-down management
- Supportive leadership
- Taking risks and dealing with mistakes with an experimental attitude
- Transparency, dialog/ feedback, external exchange
- Seeing diversity as a profitable advantage
- Embrace collective intelligence
- The emphasis on the individual’s strengths
- Visions of the future + fuzzy goals
- Clear short-term goals/milestones shape processes
Agile for business
A company must face 8 challenges to become agile.
Our team of experts helps you transition from a traditional project management company to one with agility, efficiency, and an innovative corporate culture.